Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A gorgeous day in Beverly Hills...!

Found myself strolling through Beverly Hills to meet an attorney friend (and fellow Chicagoan) for lunch.  I was literally stopped in my tracks at how beautiful the weather is and how lucky I am to live in SoCal.  Even after being here for 21 years, I am still in awe of the sunshine, the palm trees, and the privilege to live here surrounded by such beauty.  Topped it off by driving home down PCH with the top down and the sun setting.  Sheer bliss! PS.  Sorry to all in Chicago who are getting blasted by Blizzard/2011.  Once O'Hare thaws out (sometime in July), you're all more than welcome to come to Southern Califonia!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm 100% with you Carmen! Gotta LOVE living in Southern California right now (this coming from a fellow midwesterner)! Love that you're doing a blog!
    Micky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you got a convertible?! What did you get?? Nice job with the blog website - very nice!

    ReplyDelete